- 29: If it’s Monday it must be moped
- 28: Harry Potter Normalizes Abuse
- 14: Time, the Cost of Consent and Parallel Polyamory
- 14: White Fragility and the path to White Depression
- 6: Is a Memoir the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?
- 4: White woman in the mirror
- 24: Mithridatism and the Validity of White Guilt
- 21: No Such Thing As Legitimate Democracy in the U.K. & U.S.
- 18: Twelvemonth
- 18: “But I Can Still Cook!”
- 16: The Rapist in the Mirror
- 16: Journey Through Theoretical Whiteness
- 9: The Gift of Amorality and Alcohol in Dark Times
- 8: The Violent Birth of The Awareness Baby
- 7: The Cowardice of the White Woman
- 6: The Essential Ingredient in Transitioning Open Relationships is…
- 3: The Psychology Behind Why Violence is used to Counter Fascism
- 3: Piano theme one
- 1: Q: What’s The Difference between A Narcissist And a Privileged Asshole?
- 30: The Silencing of the Disenfranchised European Progressive
- 29: What my White Privilege Says About Punching Nazis
- 27: Call to Action: Use Psychology to end Trump Presidency
- 26: The beginning
- 25: The Fucked-up Truth of Non-Dark Alley Rape
- 23: It always was a Post-Truth Era, the difference now is that we know it
- 19: Reflections on Losing My Mind
- 18: No, It’s Not Your Parents’ Fault
- 18: Facebook, You’re Abusive
- 13: Now We Are Six
- 11: The Hovel
- 8: The Crossroads of Polyamory and Complex Trauma
- 4: Destined to be a Burden
- 31: How Trump Triggers Complex Trauma
- 10: Donald, Do you want to be a Superhero or Megavillain?
- 9: Why I’m solo-polyamorous but living in a community
- 8: Ethics of Family Screws Democracy
- 6: My Privilege is Uncomfortable
- 6: Fighting our reptilian racist instincts
- 29: A look at “The Polyamorous Home”
- 28: Note to Self
- 24: Racism stigma furthers the Racist Agenda in Sweden
- 10: To Those Who Advise Compassion for Trump Supporters
- 7: Sacrificing integrity for the greater good. But what greater good is there than integrity?
- 3: Are you a Burning Woman?
- 1: The Emotional Objectification of Our Children
- 25: Are We Allowed to Objectify Kim Kardashian’s Butt?
- 24: Humans are pre-programmed to objectify. So how can we help it?
- 22: Trump, Weltschmertz and Me
- 21: Value Beyond Gold
- 12: Sex-Positivity for Babies
- 22: When Hurt Becomes Abuse and The Dimensions of ‘Hurt’
- 21: Life as a Story
- 8: Help! How Can I Let Go Of My Anger Toward My Partner & Former Metamour
- 7: The Black Despair of Sexual Shame
- 5: Help! If I’m jealous, am I also necessarily insecure?
- 2: Purple Prose ushers in a new era of Bisexual Visibility
- 1: Square Peg, Round hole
- 31: A Spell of Consensual Objectification
- 31: No, Doesn’t Always Mean No
- 30: Help! How do I initiate the talk about opening our relationship?
- 22: The Blog is Dead, Long live the blog
- 16: Love is… Relief from Anxiety
- 15: The Clash of Relationship Anarchy with Romantic Hierarchy
- 14: Anaïs and I
- 8: The Unacknowledged Partner
- 4: Last Fling Before The Ring?
- 30: Becoming Chosen Family
- 30: The Secret Significance of the Non-Monogamous Lexicon
- 25: Britain & Her Island Mentality
- 20: Help! How do I Transition from a Nuclear to an Open Family?
- 20: Unhealed Wounds & Wet Pants
- 16: Fall In Love Every Time You Meet
- 14: How to Manage Threesomes & More-somes
- 10: In my End is my Beginning
- 9: Desired Things
- 7: Why Is There No Unicorn Hunting in Sweden?
- 7: Schrodinger’s Child
- 2: Torn Between Two Worlds and Ableist Language Shaming
- 1: Are Open Relationships on the Rise Just for the Hell of it?
- 26: Relationship Fluidity Instead of Relationship Anarchy
- 26: Murder By Curettage
- 24: Why saying ‘Fuck Yes’ Is Impossible for the Emotionally Blind
- 23: Help! How do I let my crush know that my marriage is non-monogamous?
- 20: The Surprising Upsides of an Atrocious Memory
- 18: And so the Abused, Becomes the Abuser
- 18: How to Start Using Your Privilege by a Cis-White Woman
- 18: Forget-Me-Nots
- 17: Help! What is Ethical About Polyamory?
- 14: #4 Sex-Positive Parenting
- 14: #3 Marcia Baczynski
- 11: The Story of the High Speed Train
- 11: Help! I’m a bi-woman crushing on a het-woman
- 9: Like The Poppy
- 5: A Pragmatic Approach to Polyamory and Parenthood
- 3: An Ideological and Political Commentary by Captain America: Civil War
- 2: Help! How do I deal with Sexual Fantasies About My Mother?
- 26: Help! Does Jealousy Mimic Childhood Relationships?
- 22: The Valley of Cultural Relevance between Generation X and Y
- 14: Ask Me About Polyamory by Kimchi Cuddles
- 12: Help! Why Do My Exes Go Out With Women Exactly Like Me
- 5: Help! My Boyfriend and His Primary GF Are Falling Apart
- 30: Help! Am I a Cheater or Am I Polyamorous?
- 22: Help! Do I Lie to My Teenage Son About Being Open?
- 14: Help! Two Partners And No Sex?
- 11: Help! How Can I Help My Abusive Partner?
- 1: Help! What Should I Look for in a New Partner?
- 22: Help! How To Protect My Kid from bullying due to polyamory?
- 12: Is Your Metamour Is ‘Bad’ For Your Kids? (And ‘The Parental Veto’)
- 8: Help! Is my Daughter Polyamorous or Mentally Ill?
- 1: Help! When should I introduce my partner to my kids?
- 24: F.R.I.E.N.D.S… The One With The Perfect Plot Structures
- 23: What can you do with the unwanted babies?
- 18: Help! Should Our Power Exchange Couple Date As A Couple?
- 11: Help! My Poly-Xmas Was Emotionally Exhausting
- 5: Help! Is it Wrong to Use Polyamory Just to Get Sex?
- 26: Mary Poppins & The Attention Seeking Child
- 21: Help! Am I abusive?
- 17: Help! Her Crippling Anxiety Prevents Me From Exploring Polyamory
- 14: Help! Why Are Polyamorous People So Ugly?
- 7: Help! My Metamour Doesn’t Communicate Her Concerns
- 3: Help! I’m polyamorous but can only have sex with one
- 1: Designer Relationships by Michaels & Johnson – Becoming The Author of Your Own Life
- 30: Help! Will This Relationship Last?
- 30: Help! My British Partner Can’t Say No
- 30: Help! I’m dating a vegan, but I eat meat and wear leather
- 27: Help! How do I introduce someone new to Polyamory?
- 27: Help! Why do the guys I date disappear?
- 24: Help! Her Partner Isn’t Poly-Friendly
- 19: What Flavour of Non-Monogamy Is Right For You and Why?
- 15: How To Manage Deeply Incompatible Metamour Relationships
- 14: #2 Designer Relationships
- 6: The Appropriation of Relationship Anarchy by Non-Anarchists
- 27: My Open Relationship Is Not An Invitation to Fondle my Bottom
- 27: The Wrong Marriage Proposal
- 21: Flawed Public Figures
- 18: Why I’m Not An Angry feminist (Any More)
- 15: The Mass Exodus of Polyamorous People Towards Relationship Anarchy
- 12: My Transitioned Love… Promising Solutions for Changing Relationships
- 23: The Stud by Jackie Collins – A Lesson In How Far We Go To Survive
- 22: At The End of Life
- 20: The Game Changer by Franklin Veaux ~ A Trail Through The Trackless Wilderness
- 24: Questions You Never Wanted to Ask
- 20: Cringe Comedy, Why ‘The Office’ Succeeded Across the Pond
- 19: Hating my Book Babies
- 31: Murder Most Instinctive
- 17: On Broken Trust and Betraying Your Own Boundaries
- 14: Riding The Tide of Life
- 3: Are Open Relationships for Adrenalin Junkies?
- 1: God Is An Author
- 26: The Perfect Excuse to Watch Movies… And Call it Work.
- 19: Britain is a Eurovision Loser
- 18: A Mother’s Ethical Relationship Anarchy?
- 15: My Sex Life is Public, No I Won’t Have Sex With You
- 4: On This Morning’s sofa…
- 23: Avengers, Not The Age of Ultron
- 23: Lust Life – A Movie by Stephanie Sellars
- 21: How Our Disgust for Abuse Erases the Abused
- 15: Is Polyamory Simply A Transition from Monogamy to Monogamy?
- 15: Postmodern Woman Anarchy…
- 14: Obscene Love
- 14: Move over ‘Lunch break’, here comes ‘Sex Break’
- 8: Goodbye, Queen of The Limbo
- 6: My Vagina Smells Like Life
- 3: Think of The Children
- 25: Failed Experiments in Alternative Living
- 24: Do You Also Choose To Suffer?
- 23: Why Compassion for Abusers is Necessary For Healing
- 21: Being Loki
- 10: Beware of Feeding Sharks
- 9: The Myth of ‘One People’
- 6: Child Knows Best
- 3: How I Justify My Choice of Non-Monogamy
- 28: Are You Truly Ready For Your Own Power?
- 27: How Can We End Abuse?
- 24: Why I Teach my Children that Violence is Sometimes Unavoidable
- 24: Twice ~ A Movie by Sarah Arlen
- 18: A Slag By Popular Opinion
- 17: Fifty Shades of Hollywood
- 11: Otherwise Known As The Human Condition
- 10: The First Child Syndrome and Metamour Jealousy
- 2: How Sherlock Became SHERLOCK
- 30: It Starts with the Little Things
- 26: Why I Don’t Want a Considerate Lover
- 21: A Picture Tells Thousand Words
- 19: The Secret Suprahero Identity of Birdman
- 15: The Wild Woman
- 15: Why My Mother Hated Grease 2… Along With The Rest of the World
- 12: The Beautiful Cracks
- 9: It’s Not About the Jealousy, It’s About the Expectations
- 30: Getting Lucky
- 22: A Proper Family Christmas
- 19: Interview with Sophia Gubb (www.sophiagubb.com)
- 18: Celebrating the Magic of a Coca Cola Santa Claus
- 18: They Called Me ‘Mr Glass’…
- 16: The Power of Polyamory Through Wonder Woman
- 16: Coraline by Neil Gaiman
- 16: The Beauty Pageant
- 15: All The Untold Stories
- 15: Caught on Camera
- 15: The First Compersion
- 15: The Truth About Lying (to Kids)
- 13: Can You Keep Your Head When All Around Are Losing Theirs?
- 11: When I Say I Hate Monogamy, What I Really Mean Is…
- 9: What Hides In The White Space
- 8: Hot or Not? A Case Study of Sexual Objectification in Online Dating
- 5: Are We Only Truly Free After Our Parents Die?
- 2: Sometimes An Epidural is Best for Baby
- 28: What Is A ‘Real’ Mother?
- 27: Interview With Franklin Veaux (www.morethantwo.com 2014)
- 26: Why It’s Good to Be Wrong
- 24: The Battle to Lose Weight When You Accept Yourself Exactly How You Are
- 20: How To Make Magic in Your Life
- 19: Loving Off The Relationship Escalator
- 18: Raf & The Robots by Sarah J. Corner ~ Alternative Literature for Children
- 12: Murder Is Easy
- 10: 5 Hard Truths About Adoption, Adoptive Parents don’t want to Hear
- 7: A Thoroughly Published Writer?
- 7: ‘Episodes’ ~ A Satirical Lesson in The Dangers of British Communication… by Americans?!
- 5: Sex At Dawn by Chris Ryan & Cacilda Jetha – How Sexual Monogamy Might Kill Us All
- 3: “Sex tape” ~ A Squandered Opportunity To Improve Our Shame Based Culture
- 29: How To Practise Communicating Non-Violently
- 24: Your Mother Was a Narcissist. Are You One Too?
- 23: Hollywood, The Unlikely Therapist
- 22: I Thought That Shocking Headlines Didn’t Change the World. Boy, Was I Wrong.
- 20: How To Resolve Parental Stress (Even if Your Kids Drive You Mad)
- 16: 40 Seemingly Irrational Moments Only Parents Understand
- 15: Writing About Sex
- 11: Born to be Polyamorous? Not Me
- 10: When To Call it Quits With Your Toxic Mother
- 8: Could You Stop Drinking In An Alcoholic World?
- 6: Can We Trust Self-Help?
- 3: 7 Things I Thought I Would Never Do As a Parent
- 1: Why Good Will Hunting Is A Classic
- 29: My Boyfriend’s Marriage
- 27: Writing Freely When Your Mum reads your blog
- 24: The Key to Understanding Loki the Adopted Child
- 23: The Real Reason We Love Downton Abbey
- 23: Things You Wanted To Know About My Open Relationship (but were too polite to ask)
- 19: Is Maternal Narcissism More Prevalent in Adoption?
- 16: Polyamory is Pain
- 15: Hot or Not? A Further Case Study of Sexual Objectification in Online Dating
- 11: Why are all the Men I date Assholes?
- 10: The Decline of Pepper Potts… Iron Man 1-3
- 9: Lessons from a Tumour… How To Embrace Uncertainty
- 8: Warning… Opening Your Relationship Can Drive You Insane
- 5: When Your Boyfriend’s Lover Leaves
- 4: Dating Inside the Drama Triangle
- 2: [POEM] Lost Connection
- 2: Why Couples Break Up Over Dirty Dishes
- 31: Grieving the Grandmother I Never Knew
- 31: 7 Lessons from Anne of Green Gables ~ A Definitive Guide to Life
- 28: 8 Things I Wish I’d Known About Polyamory by Cunning Minx
- 27: What’s my problem, you ask? I’m English
- 26: How To Love After Maternal Narcissism
- 22: Is Jack Bauer To Blame For Conspiracy Theory?
- 20: Open by Jenny Block ~ Vagina Wars
- 19: Pop Music IS Real Music…Get Over It
- 18: We Are The Ugly Ducklings
- 14: #3 More Than Two by Franklin Veaux & Eve Rickert – When (Open) Relationships End
- 13: My Problem with Swingers… is my Problem
- 12: A Beautiful Day for Anal Probing
- 9: How To Be A Devastatingly Attractive Man (No Matter What You Look Like)
- 7: How Much Personal Development Is Right For You?
- 6: Alex The Lion’s Guide to Positive Parenting ~ Madagascar 2
- 31: What it’s Like to be a 24 year Old Alcoholic
- 30: So You Think You’re Enlightened. You’re Not.
- 24: #2 More Than Two by Franklin Veaux & Eve Rickert – How Passive Communication Killed My Relationship
- 22: What is Integrity? A Useful Model
- 19: Family Is What You Make It
- 15: Not My Real Mother
- 11: The Primal Wound by Nancy Verrier
- 11: Your True Identity & The Perfection of Failure
- 8: Just Another Reason Why Women Stop Desiring Men
- 30: Is Loving Without Attachment An Enlightened Disorder?
- 28: How To Do Open-but-Monogamous Relationships
- 25: Once Upon A Time ~ A Tale of Maternal Narcissism
- 21: On the Gift of Life And Angels
- 20: Mental Fucking [Poem]
- 16: To be Myself
- 13: The Great Vaccine Debate
- 12: #1 More Than Two by Franklin Veaux & Eve Rickert – Romantic Friendship in the Modern Era
- 9: 3 Blunt Truths from an Open Relationship
- 2: You Can’t Play when You’re Dead
- 2: 5 Life Lessons for My Children
- 1: Do You Have a Need For Speed?
- 31: Why Mystique from X-Men is my Idol
- 27: The Longest Day
- 26: What’s Behind the Mask?
- 23: My Boyfriend’s New Love
- 22: How To Stop Feeling Jealous
- 15: If Death Breaks the Glass
- 13: Adoption… Love on the Rebound?
- 13: Will Being Parents Make you or Break You
- 12: Dealing with Crisis – An Unexpected Journey
- 6: The Terror of Leaving my Children
- 1: Think & Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- 30: Discovering Unexplained Lumps
- 23: The Devil and the Angel
- 22: How to ‘Make’ An Open Relationship Work
- 11: Why I Don’t Swing Well With Others
- 7: Why I Love My Children Differently
- 7: Have You ‘Failed’ at Open Relationships? ~ How to Cope with Fear
- 31: The Fall into An Abusive Relationship
- 26: 5 Guilt Trips To Expect on Becoming a Mother
- 21: “Help me. I’m Having an Affair.”
- 20: Quit The System
- 18: Powerful Women Care Differently About the Word Cunt
- 13: Why My Business Has Destroyed Friendships (and Why it’s Okay)
- 10: The Shame of Premature Ejaculation
- 5: The Abusive Reunion (Part 1)
- 4: 3 Reasons Why You Should Question Christianity
- 4: The Abusive Reunion (Part 3 – reframing)
- 26: Not Giving a Shit is a Good Thing (Part 3)
- 21: Letter to My Estranged Mother (Part 2)
- 17: Letter to My Estranged Mother (Part 1)
- 17: The Myth of the One True Penis
- 10: Confronting Bi-Erasure In The Mirror
- 3: What It Means To Be A Seeker
- 2: Love When Cancer Calls
- 27: The Transformed Relationship
- 20: Quelling Anxiety with the Oblivion of Alcohol
- 13: My Vagina Smells Like Shame
- 6: The Surrealism of Polyamory – Meeting the Other-In-Laws
- 3: Polyamory & Monogamy Mixing Under the Influence
- 2: Becoming Aware of the Codependency Matrix
- 28: Zen In An Open Relationship
- 17: Interview with Tikva wolf (www.kimchicuddles.com 2013)
- 13: Interview with Viktor Leberecht (www.viktor-leberecht.com)
- 3: Polyamory, This Season’s Gay
- 1: Fighting Yeast Infections (& Other Interesting Conversations with your 3 year old)
- 28: 6 Zen Lessons from Your Child
- 26: Where Sex & Love Part Ways After Pregnancy
- 13: Rewriting the Rules by Meg-John Barker
- 11: The Brutal Honesty Of Katie Hopkins
- 2: Popping The Cherry
- 1: Have You Consented to Your Life?
- 28: Why Jealousy is a Wonderful Opportunity
- 22: The Vagina Times
- 19: How You Manifest Your (Painful) Reality
- 14: Love Unlimited by Leonie Linssen & Stephan Wik
- 14: My Problem With Monogamy – Comfort Instead of Happiness
- 13: What Keeps You Together If It Isn’t Exclusive Sex (and other questions)?
- 9: The Girl behind the Mask by Stella Knightly
- 26: Johnny Rotter’s Journey (UK Polyamory)
- 24: Sex 3.0 by JJ Roberts
- 23: A Day in the Life of an Open Relationship
- 19: Where Elitism Undermines the Ethos of Polyamory
- 16: Are you using an open relationship as an excuse to escape your relationship?
- 13: Help! I Think I’m Polyamorous… Or is My Marriage Just Over?
- 12: Getting Over Maternal Narcissism
- 11: Non-Monogamy Second Time Around… Suck it and See
- 9: A Slut by Any Other Name
- 25: The Hell of Monogamy – A Polyamorist Perspective
- 22: The Lies of Legally Blonde
- 19: What’s So Great About Open Relationships Anyway?
- 19: Conversations with Franklin Veaux: An Uncommon Dialogue
- 13: Why Living Without Cars has Given Me Freedom
- 10: Comment threads? They’re a fight to the death. Look, you know I’m right.
- 23: An Anxious Parent
- 15: Surviving Online Hatred
- 14: Don’t Revisit your Childhood, on your Children
- 14: Winning Through Enlightenment by Ron Smothermon
- 14: Love Yourself First
- 7: How Freedom can Kill
- 7: Manifesting The Dream Job
- 30: How LinkedIn Stops You From Getting Jobs
- 29: The 100K Bike Race
- 16: Why Weddings Are Expensive
- 13: How And Why To Talk With Your Children About Pubic Hair
- 4: The Ground Zero Debate — A disappointment to the Founding Fathers
- 28: You Look Like You’re Coping But You’re Not – Post Natal Anxiety
- 22: How China’s One-Child Policy Got it Wrong
- 15: How Economic Growth Dulled Our Brains
- 3: How We Escaped the 9-5….
- 18: Confessions of a Privileged Eyelash Puller
- 2: How Maternal Narcissism Grinds Self-Confidence into Dust
- 22: God Moves in Mysterious Ways
- 21: Birth Trauma
- 2: The Maternal Narcissist
- 2: What’s your Online Battle Cry…And does anyone care?
- 27: The Good Girl